- I love her hair. Who said everything has to be in place?
- I love the fact that she looks so cool, even if she doesn't fall in the conventional "it" girl stereotype of skinny, adolescent and blonde. And doesn't wear killer heels.
- I love that she really rocks the skinny jeans and manages to make them look comfortable and not restraining. Again, without heels.
- I love the fact she is already wearing an extra skinny belt, something that is going to be a really huge trend this spring, according to some random UK glossy. Girlfriend is leading trends!
- I love that said belt could be a piece of black string, for all we know, but it doesn't matter.
- I love THAT scarf. The colors, the pattern, the corner tassles. And of course, the way she wears it.
- And finally, I love the fact that said scarf and piece of black string are all it takes to transform a white oversized mens(?) t-shirt into an amazingly stylish top.
You don't have to be skinny and rich to be cool and stylish.
For more proof that stylish greek people exist and walk the streets of Athens, click here.