My thoughts on the UK so far:
(I'm posting this from my iPhone, so excuse the lack of pictures)
1. Topshop is like a black hole that sucks you in. There's no return after you enter its premises.
2. The british have the best food ever. And they're really friendly and polite. Both attributes are considered extremely important in my book.
3. Heels are sick here and I mean this in the best possible way. Like, insanely high and gorgeous. Haven't bought any yet, though.
4. In Topshop, I also saw the biggest earrings I've ever seen in my life. Huge. Saucer-size. You can eat desert off them. Anyway, you get the picture.
5. While I've been in York, it's been rather sunny. Back home in Athens, it has been raining cats and dogs.
6. Everything sounds cooler in a british accent.
7. My credit-card bill is gonna be insane.